1. Live Better:
- (re)Quit Smoking
- Get back into a well regulated and balanced nutritional routine
- Learn to love the bike again; This year I am going to use Joe Friel's training method in order to gain better fitness and become a better rider. I pledge to compete in at least 5 races of which I will finish in at least 4.
2. Geek out harder:
- I will implement GTD into all aspects of my work which will allow me to become a more efficient and productive worker.
- Finish my website! This year I WILL publish a new and complete version of jlangenbeck.com which will include a full portfolio of work.
- Upgrade my home hardware setup. I need to trick out my workspace at home in order to spend a bit more time working on projects from there. At the very least I will buy a new monitor + keyboard & mouse for my powerbook. If I can really manage my money this year I would like to buy a new 12" PB for portability and use my current 15" as a permanent home base.
3. Travel Further:
- Places I really want to see this year include Austin in March again for SXSWi, Barcelona in May and possibly San Francisco in October. I will at least make the first two.