The first issue's featured articles include:
- Redoubtable rouleurs - profiles of the rouleurs who have inspired us the most
- Pride and prejudice - a comparison of Record and Dura Ace that focuses on design and emotion rather than practical performance
- Le Tourmalet - an account of the classic climb
- Kraftwerk - a study of the German techno pioneers and their relationship with the ultimate man-machine
- Obsession - photographs from a day of suffering
- Fixed Idea - an essay on the appeal of the fixed gear
- Magnus - an interview with the sinister but likeable Swede
I can't wait for my issue to arrive.
As a sidenote I'd be remiss not to mention just how badass I think the Rapha site is in and of itself. If you are a fan of cycling or web design take a minute out of your hectic day to enjoy the pleasure of their products, features and about pages. They really evoke the drama and beauty of cycling through their simple and lovely design and copy.