I'm going to try to pick things up on this journal again. It's been a few months since my last post and I've definitely got things I want to share.
Through trial and error in these first 6 months or so, I've figured out that I'd much rather work with a small, agile team than in a corporation or alone. Teamwork and creative collaboration are essential to me and it's something I need to foster when I find it.
I'm also working with a small group of excellent designers and developers working in the greater New Orleans area on a project called the fauborg collective. More to come very soon. This is a very exciting project.
other things that are doing me right these days:
- Alice Waters and Chez Panisse by Thomas McNamee
- Transcending CSS
- Whole Foods Fleur de Sel Caramel Chocolate bars
- Commutes via Bicycle
- Cycling in General (need to ride more still)
- Abita Springs Town Garage Sale
- Iced Coffee and skim @ Mojo on Race St.
- The Shins "Wincing the Night Away"
- Amy Winehouse
- The War of Art
- creative inspiration
- spring bloom, the flowers and foliage are so lovely right now down here